Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Munda Cor Meum

Last week I had the glorious opportunity of hour-long visits with the Eucharistic Lord. On Monday, my priest support group met which included a Holy Hour. On Wednesday morning, parishioners gathered for the recitation of the Holy Rosary, silent meditation, and Benediction. I was surrounded by friends and parish family. Nice.

At Monday’s Adoration I received the following gift from the Lord:

I found myself standing at the edge of a sea with the water gently lapping against my feet. I looked out and what seemed to be a rising sun shedding its warmth on me. I understood that warmth to be not the creation, but the Creator. This warmth of His Presence moved across my body from left to right. The movement halted and settled upon my head, lips, and heart. I immediately thought of the Munda Cor Meum--

Munda cor meum ac labia mea, omnipotens Deus, qui labia Isaiae Prophetae calculo mundasti ignito: ita me tua grata miseratione dignare mundare, ut sanctum Evangelium tuum digne valeam nuntiare. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen. Jube, Domine benedicere. Dominus sit in corde meo et in labiis meis. ut digne et competenter annuntiem evangelium suum.

Cleanse my heart and my lips, O Almighty God, Who cleansed the lips of the Prophet Isaiah with a burning coal. In Your gracious mercy deign so to purify me that I may worthily proclaim Your holy Gospel. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. Lord, grant me your blessing. The Lord be in my heart and on my lips that I may worthily and fittingly proclaim His holy Gospel.

… just another blessing! Thank you, Lord.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you tell those around you about your gifts, i.e. the visions? Are you supposed to document these other than here? (Re: sainthood.) Have you gotten any feedback from the Vatican? The diocese?

6:21 PM  
Blogger Anita Moore said...

Cleanse my heart and my lips, O Almighty God, Who cleansed the lips of the Prophet Isaiah with a burning coal.

I can only say: WOW.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice of you to share your vision. Sounds beautiful.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Fr LWG said...

I believe the Lord speaks to all of us through the beauty of His creation. Close your eyes in the Presence of the Blessed Sacrament and He will paint a beautiful scenario created just for you at that moment, then share that vision with your beloved.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a vision that you were following your heart and leaving your current parish to shepherd the Tridentine Parish in your diocese and that your work would be to once again unite them with the Diocesan Bishop, and that you would be happy there.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home